hey lovelies
I'm Kat
I was bored so I create her way with words to share fun stuff .
so yeah it about me and what I believe
and more fun , crazy, weird stuff
like poems, tutorials , etc
question of the week
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
are goals made simply to entertain your dreams or a pathway for a reality?
Finally So I turned in my last essay for the spring semester. My first year of college is over. My advice for incoming freshmen is to stay focus and prepared. I have a good academic standing and I know GPA isn't everything. But guys GPA is forever and your reputation is important. I wanna hear from my college students how was your semester .?
#blacklivesmater Why just why? Does a black man have to be killed for being black He couldn't breathe He just had a bag of skittles He had a permit for that gun You have the wrong person He's not resisting DONT SHOOT In recent events, George Floyd was killed for allegedly writing a bad check, there is a video of it everywhere. He was a black man who didn't resist, didn't commit any crime. When someone in the black community gets killed it hits home. That could've been a brother, uncle, or father. I'm tired of seeing black men and women as hashtags. There has been so much bloodshed and hatred these last couple of days. I'm praying for peace in this world. What can I do? What are you guys doing with what's happening currently? Comment any petition, or protest that will help this situation Love your neighbor as yourself Mark 12:30-31
Comments
Post a Comment